Kelly Parker Smith started Hello World Paper Co. in 2009 on Etsy by designing hand stamped cards while she was still a full-time, third-grade teacher. But in 2014, she was able to quit her job and run her rubber stamp and stationery shop full time. The company grew fast, and by summer of 2016, Kelly’s best friend quit her job as a fourth-grade teacher and jumped on board. Today, Kelly has sold nearly $1 million dollars on Etsy alone and consults other brands on how to share the same success.
What was the key to her success? On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, Kelly shares insider tips to growing your business on Etsy, including marketing must-haves, common mistakes, and more.
On this episode, we discuss:
- How to grow your business on Etsy.
- 3 must-know things abut Etsy.
- How to market your Etsy shop.
- The value of in-person events
- How to properly name your product.
- Why you can’t please everyone — including your customers — so don’t even try.
- The best social media platform for Etsy.
VISIT KELLY PARKER SMITH AT helloworldpaperco.com
CONNECT WITH KELLY PARKER SMITH AT…
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Stop Trying To Build Your Business All Alone. CLICK HERE Here To Join The Support Is Sexy Mastermind And Connect With Diverse Women Entrepreneurs Around The World!
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
[Music: “Time Flux” by Revolution Void]