On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, Inkwell Press CEO Tonya Dalton shares how learning the systems that would help her maximize her productivity not only changed her business but changed her life. Listen as she shares how you can be your most productive, too, and how to know when it’s time to make a painful pivot, and allow yourself to grieve throughout that process.
On this episode we discuss:
- Tonya’s 4-part productivity system
- How to use your north start to evaluate productivity.
- what all entrepreneurs need to know about productivity.
- 3 important categories for your to-do list.
- Sometimes what you’re meant to do looks different than what you think.
- As your evolving you’re growing but there may be some growing pains and grieving throughout the process.
VISIT INKWELL PRESS AT inkwellpress.com.
CONNECT WITH IKWELL PRESS AT…
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
[Music: “Time Flux” by Revolution Void]