When Pia Silva started her company — WorstofAll Design — with her then-boyfriend-now-husband, she says she didn’t know what she was doing, especially when it came to pricing. But over time, she learned not only how to price their services, but how to boldly “price her way to freedom” in her business. On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, Pia tells how she went from went from $40,000 in debt to $500, 000 in sales in 12 months, and gives wise advice on why people do or don’t buy, how to boldly price your products and services and how to build a badass brand.
On this episode we discuss:
- How to look for the golden nuggets wherever you are.
- Get specific with your brand.
- There are many reasons people may say, “no.”
- How to price your products and services using the 50-25-25 rule.
- Why you don’t want to look at the competition.
- The real reason people buy (and don’t buy).
VISIT WORSTOFALL DESIGN at worstofalldesign.com.
VISIT PIA SILVA at piasilva.com.
DOWNLOAD PIA’S FREE BRAND CLARITY ASSESSMENT at badassyourbrad.com/SUPPORTISSEXY!
CONNECT WITH PIA SILVA AT…
Are You Tired Of Trying To Build Your Dream Business All Alone? CLICK HERE Here To Join The Support Is Sexy Mastermind And Connect With Women Who Are There To Support You!
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
[Music: “Time Flux” by Revolution Void]