When Amanda Miller Littlejohn was on maternity leave from her journalism job after the birth of her first son in 2008, she was told that she and several other writers were being laid off. Instead of panicking, she decided that this was the perfect opportunity for her to strike on her own and create her own business. The first step was to determine what she was good at, how she could package it, and how to offer it as a service.
Today her business has evolved to her coaching individuals on personal branding, and helping them discover their own gifts and package their genius.
On this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to find your clients and reach out to them
- Determining the needs of your clients and making an emotional connection
- How to package your genius
- 3 Tips for building your personal brand
- Getting clear on who you are and what you want to be known for
- When it may be time to shift your message
- The importance of taking a moment to stop and celebrate your self
- Having the audacity to follow your dreams
VISIT Amanda at amandamillerlittlejohn.com
FIND OUT MORE about Package Your Genius Academy at packageyourgeniusacademy.com
[Music: “Someone Else’s Memories” by Revolution Void]