Andie Kramer is a long-time attorney, advocate for women, and co-author of the book, Breaking Through Bias: Communication Techniques for Women to Succeed at Work. On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, Andie and I dive deep into what gender bias means for us as women, how it affects the way we view ourselves, what women entrepreneurs need to understand about bias, and “benevolent bias” and how it is seductively evil.
On this episode:
- How gender bias affects the way we see ourselves.
- Why women buy into the stereotypes of gender bias.
- Self-limiting biases and how they show up in our lives and our work.
- Types of bias that women entrepreneurs need to be aware of.
- Benevolent bias and how it is seductively evil.
- 3 techniques for dealing with bias.
- The power of owning your space
- Why the idea of “authenticity” holds us back.
LEARN MORE ABOUT ANDIE KRAMER AT andieandal.com.
CONNECT WITH ANDIE KRAMER…
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Are You Tired Of Trying To Build Your Dream Business All Alone? CLICK HERE Here To Join The Support Is Sexy Mastermind And Connect With Women Who Are There To Support You!
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
[Music: “Time Flux” by Revolution Void]