“Influencer” is a word many of us hear thrown around frequently these days — especially as individuals become more popular on social media and have perceived sway over their “followers.” But marketing specialist Cloris Kylie has news for you: There’s much more to it than that. In fact, Cloris teaches her clients how to connect with influencers — which may be even more impactful for your business — rather than figure out how to be one. On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, Cloris shares how to make valuable and authentic connections, three mistakes entrepreneurs commonly make when reaching out to influencers and smart tips for ways you can show up to support them and their audiences.
On this episode, we discuss:
- The power of guest-posting on influential blogs.
- Know your value to influencers and how to support them.
- Three common mistakes entrepreneurs make when connecting with influencers.
- How to focus on niche influencers to increase engagement.
- What a lead magnet is and why it’s a must that you have one.
VISIT CLORIS KYLIE AT cloriskylie.com.
CONNECT WITH CLORIS KYLIE ON…
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Dave Gordon on Cloris Kylie’s Beyond Influencer Marketing podcast
Stop trying to build your business all alone. CLICK HERE to join the Support is Sexy mastermind and connect with diverse women entrepreneurs around the world!
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
[Music: “Time Flux” by Revolution Void]