Dr. Debi Silber is founder of the Post Betrayal Transformation Institute, and she has spent years studying the effects of and solutions for trauma created by intense and personal betrayal. Her research has led her to understand that betrayal can blindside us, lead us to questions everything we believe in, and can leave a devastatingly painful impact on our mind and body.
On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, Dr. Debi dives in to the anatomy of common betrayals, how to recognize its symptoms, how deal with the anger, and how we can learn to heal.
On this episode, we also discuss:
- How women experience betrayal and recover from it.
- Symptoms of post-betrayal syndrome.
- Recognizing that the betrayal is more than the act.
- The 5 stages of betrayal.
- Dealing with self-betrayal and how we can learn to accept it.
- The reasons you may be choosing to stay stuck.
VISIT DR. DEBI SILBER AT THE POST BETRAYAL TRANSFORMATION INSTITUTE: pbinstitute.com
CONNECT WITH DR. DEBI SILBER…
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
[Music: “Time Flux” by Revolution Void]