Diane Gardner is CEO of Adept Business Solutions and has over 30 years experience in accounting and income tax preparation. Diane Gardner has a degree in accounting from San Jose State University and is an Enrolled Agent, an Accredited Tax Preparer, a Certified Tax Coach and a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor. On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, Diane shares something all of us as entrepreneurs need to know — those expensive mistakes many of us make when it comes to our taxes.
On this episode, we discuss:
- How to find your voice
- How to tap into your specialty
- Building your own celebrity.
- What kind of entity you should consider for your company.
- What you need to know about the new U.S. tax law.
- Why you need a business savings account.
- Powerful lessons about your money mindset.
- Why you must keep really good records for your business.
- The b-word: Budget.
VISIT DIANE GARDNER AT https://www.taxcoach4you.com/
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
[Music: “Time Flux” by Revolution Void]