In a candid interview with Dorethia Kelly, the money coach and #MoneyChat Founder/CEO opens up about becoming a single mom at age 15, constantly feeling broke and hustling to make ends meet, and the finally discovering the books, resources and information she needed to get her financial life in order, and ultimately to help others do so as well. On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, Dorethia dives deep on how to position yourself and your brand to work with corporate sponsors, and why you have to treat your business as if it’s the only way you eat!
On this episode we discuss:
- How to keep hope even at the lowest point
- How to establish corporate partnerships.
- Mistakes entrepreneurs make when pursuing corporate partnerships.
- The benefits of speaking for free in the beginning of your career.
- Why brochures are over and it’s all about the one-sheet.
- How to determined your fees.
- Advice for money coaches.
VISIT DORETHIA KELLY AT dorethiakelly.com
EMAIL DORETHIA KELLY AT firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONNECT WITH DORETHIA KELLY…
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Are you a woman entrepreneur who is ready to step into the spotlight and share your message with the world? You must consider podcast guesting! CLICK HERE to find out more!
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
[Music: “Time Flux” by Revolution Void]