Destinee Berman has more than a decade of experience working in marketing for companies such as Twitter, P&G and Microsoft, but when she made the shift to entrepreneurship — and decided to help spiritual teachers learn how to take their work online and launch their calling — Destinee knew she had found her calling. On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, Destinee shares the common marketing mistakes spiritual teachers make, how to nurture your audience pre-launch and why discounts are not an option.
ON THIS EPISODE, WE DISCUSS:
- How to launch your calling.
- How to be okay with people walking away.
- Why you should not offer discounts.
- How to nurture your audience before you launch your product.
- 3 common marketing mistakes spiritual teachers make.
- how to mesh your passion with your process of unraveling.
- How to find the magic in your niche.
- Insider advice on how to price your products and services.
VISIT DESTINEE BERMAN AT destineeberman.com
CONNECT WITH DESTINEE BERMAN…