At 40, as a mom and a longtime executive in digital publishing, Djenaba Johnson-Jones became very interested in fitness, going especially hard with lifting weights and “working out with the guys.” This new passion led her to get her fitness certification and sparked the idea for a fitness concierge business; but when she wanted to look into preparing food for her clients, she discovered something: an opportunity.
Today, Djenaba spends her time working on her concept for her new business, The Hudson Kitchen, which is a commercial kitchen space in New Jersey that provides services for food entrepreneurs, including workshops, storage space, networking opportunities and kitchen rental. We caught up with Djenaba as she’s in the process of settling into her new space and talked to her about perfecting your business pitch and moving one step closer to your dream each and every day.
On this episode you’ll learn:
- How to perfect your business pitch — what to do and what to avoid.
- Why working out helps you handle stress.
- The importance of putting your goals and how you’ll get there on paper.
- First steps to start your food business.
- How to market your food business.
- Why you need a rock-solid team.
- The best ways to push your self to network.
VISIT THE HUDSON KITCHEN AT thehudsonkitchen.com
FOLLOW THE HUDSON KITCHEN…
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
READY TO LAUCH A BUSINESS YOU LOVE?