“Entrepreneurship is something that finds entrepreneurs, sort of like love, in a way,” says Heather Havenwood, CEO of Havenwood Worldwide and author of the book, Sexy Boss: How Female Entrepreneurs are Beating the BIG Boys; While Changing the Rule Book for Money, Success and Even Sex. “It’s who I am,” the Houston native continues. Heather has always gone her own route even when others, including family, tried to convince her of otherwise — and that includes becoming an entrepreneur.
Today, Heather is proudly “unemployable” and a successful serial entrepreneur, who grew her first business in information marketing from zero to a million dollars in less than 12 months. On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, Heather shares how giving yourself permission to fail opens the door to success, the power of clarity over confusion, how to sell the sizzle (not the steak), and how to own your inner sexy boss.
On this episode, you’ll learn:
- Giving yourself full permission to fail is giving yourself full permission to succeed.
- The importance of putting yourself in the right environment.
- Don’t be afraid to move.
- Clarity over confusion.
- How to be a sexy boss.
- 5 ways your sexual energy is tied to your charisma.
- The importance of being self aware of what’s important to you and what’s in your space.
- Why, if you want a business, you have to sell something.
- How to use storytelling to “sell the sizzle, not the steak.”
- 6 steps to turn your dream into your reality.
VISIT HEATHER HAVENWOOD AT
FOLLOW HEATHER HAVENWOOD AT…
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
HAVING IT ALL DOESN’T MEAN DOING IT ALL ALONE! CONNECT WITH WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS AROUND THE WORLD WHO ARE THERE TO SUPPORT YOU!