Born in the Philippines, Maria-Karmina Landicho came to the U.S. at age 3 and was taught from early on by her father that everything was possible; but, as an immigrant, she often felt like an outsider. When she found her parents’ typewriter and began to write, Maria-Karmina discovered the thing that made her feel like she belonged: telling people’s stories and later becoming a journalist.
Today, as a member of Myx TV — a multicultural cable network that caters to Asian-Americans — Maria-Karmina has her sights set on becoming a household name despite the odds. On this episode talks about the power of vision, breaking into journalism and overcoming prejudice to follow your dream no matter what limitations others put on you.
On this episode you’ll learn:
- The power of imagination and vision.
- Her advice for breaking into journalism.
- Faking it until you make it.
- Why your journey may include some twists and turns.
- Speaking your dream into existence.
- Understanding the law of attraction.
- Recognizing how powerful your words are.
- The importance of having love in your life.
VISIT MARIA-KARMINA AT mariakatminaofficial.com
FOLLOW MARIA-KARMINA ON…
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Top Five Regrets of the Dying: A Life Transformed by Dearly Departing by Bronnie Ware (Hay House, 2012)
Thank you for listening! And hey, if you love it, please click here to leave us a Rating & Review!
JOIN SUPPORT IS SEXY!
[Music: “Easy” by SPCZ]