As women, and as entrepreneurs, it’s easy for us to get caught up in what’s not working. Is it just me, or do you do that, too? If so, know that you are not alone. When you’re an ambitious, results-driven person (as most of us are!) who wants to check things off your must-do list, it can be frustrating to think that you’re not making a dent in whatever is standing between you and your dream in that moment.
I’ve been there, and that sort of negative thinking is a slippery slope. It’s time for a mind shift!
What I make sure I do in those moments is to remember to pause, take a deep breath, and celebrate the small wins. In this episode (recorded at 3:33 in the morning, so…be gentle) I speak about the power of us intentionally celebrating ourselves and how small wins actually lead to major progress.
Have a listen, take on the celebrate-the-small-wins challenge that I mention, and remember, you got this!
On this episode you’ll learn…
- The importance of celebrating the small wins!
- Why small wins lead to major progress.
- Why you have choice when it comes to focusing on what’s “wrong.”
- How you can shift your mindset to remember what’s working right now.
- Gratitude makes a world of difference.
- What are you celebrating about yourself today?
Thank you for listening! And hey, if you love it, click here to leave us a Rating & Review on iTunes!
[Music: “Someone Else’s Memories” by Revolution Void]