Donna Beasley has been a serial entrepreneur for the last 20 years. Then, it was a record label, today, the Chicago, IL, native is founder and CEO of Kazoom Kids Books, a digital publisher that creates interactive children’s books that will be available through apple and google play. Donna owned several businesses through those two decades and thought she’d retire after her last venture — travel magazine. But a trip to the bookstore changed everything.
On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, Donna talks about how to persevere as an entrepreneur when everything goes wrong, how to create a sales plan and really connect with your customer and how she’s disrupting the children’s publishing industry.
On this episode you’ll learn:
- How to persevere when it seems everything is going wrong.
- The power of keeping the faith and living the question.
- Realize that you make the best decisions that you can make at the time.
- The value of having a coach and joining an accelerator program.
- Don’t put up barriers where none exist.
- Why you need a SALES plan, not just a marketing plan.
- Donna‘s top 3 tips for components of your sales plan.
- And how YOU can submit your book or illustrations to Kazoom Kidd Books
VISIT KAZOOM KIDS BOOK AT KazoomKidsBooks.com
Contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOLLOW KAZOOM KIDS BOOKS AT…
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
NEED SUPPORT FOR YOURSELF OR YOUR BUSINESS?