Ashley Chatman is an online weight loss coach who helps women get into the best shape of their life with dance fitness through her Fit Body by Ashley brand. With Ashely, you can “Party Off Your Pounds” in a six-week self-paced challenge or in her one-on-one 12-week transformation program.
On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, Ashely — who lost 30 pounds herself by dancing her way through the pain of losing her mother to cancer — gets real with us about what it takes to run her fitness business and what she wishes she would have done differently.
- Why she wishes she started with a mentor from the beginning.
- How to figure out the non-negotiables in your life.
- The importance of having a growth mindset.
- Why you need a morning routine to stay on track.
- Why health and fitness are crucial for entrepreneurs.
- Why you have to create a business that doesn’t hinge on you.
VISIT ASHLEY CHATMAN AT fitbodybyashley.com.
FOLLOW ASHLEY CHATMAN AT…
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
[Music: “Time Flux” by Revolution Void]