In this episode of Support is Sexy, Founder of Silver Lining Carissa Reiniger discusses the importance of being focused and deliberate about what your business does and who your ideal client is, as well as how small, clear actions are essential to delivering amazing results for your business. Given the state of the world, Carissa’s personal story and insights have never been more important. Listen in for practical, logical steps you can implement to guide your business in the right direction.
About our Guest:
Carissa Reiniger is the founder of Silver Lining. Since 2005, Silver Lining has been supporting small business owners in creating more profitable and sustainable companies. Their process includes creating a Silver Lining Action Plan (also called SLAP) which is a technology-enabled, data-driven small business work program focused on helping small businesses set and then achieve their financial goals. Based on Behavior Change Science SLAP has helped over 10,000 small businesses in 25 countries to make more money doing what they love.
Insights from the Episode:
- How clarity and specificity about what business owners should focus their time and money on leads to greater success
- Understanding the difference between your favorite client and your ideal client, and how finding your ideal client will bring you more success in the long term
- The importance of understanding your personal and business finances
- What a 12-month Action Plan is and how to build one
- The 3 habits that lead to a healthy and successful business: Taking action, Getting Results, and taking a moment to Pause and Reflect
LinkedIn: Carissa Reiniger
LinkedIn: Small Biz Silver Lining
LinkedIn: Elayne Fluker
Support is Sexy
Post-production for this episode was provided by Podcast Laundry.