For Carrie Kerpen , CEO of one of the industry’s leading social media companies — Likeable Media, having flexibility and control over her time and the ability to be there for her young daughter is what opened her eyes to entrepreneurship. On this episode of Support is Sexy podcast, Carrie talks about boosting your likability factor, how self-care made her a better CEO and how her unicorn of a wedding birthed her social media business back in 2006 — the year before Facebook was available to us all.
Thank you for listening! And hey, if you love it, please click here to leave us a Rating & Review on iTunes!
On this episode you’ll learn:
- How to boost your likability factor.
- The importance of listening first when it comes to your content.
- Why most of us are data rich and insight poor.
- What women entrepreneurs need to know about content and social media.
- Carrie’s top personal branding tips for women entrepreneurs.
- How to pick your social media platform.
- What brands get wrong about social media.
- Why you MUST focus on your business being profitable.
- Why there’s no one secret to success.
- How to build your personal advisory board.
- Why self-care makes you a better CEO.
VISIT CARRIE KERPEN AT Carriekerpen.com
FOLLOW CARRIE KERPEN AT…
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Option B: Facing Adversity, Building Resilience and Finding Joy by Sheryl Sandberg by (April Knopf, 2017)
Work It: Secrets for Success from the Boldest Women in Business by Carrie Kerpen (TarcherPerigree, December 2017)
JOIN SUPPORT IS SEXY!
[Music: “Easy” by SPCZ]