For Rana Campbell, her memories of childhood including straddling two worlds between her days spent at her preppy middle and high school and her hometown of Orange, New Jersey. The experience helped her learn how to navigate her way no matter her environment and taught her the importance of exposure to possibilities and dreaming big.
On this episode, Rana, who hosts the popular Dreams in Drive podcast, talks about the power of stories, how our stories affect our dreams, being aware of the themes in your life and sticking with your vision even through the plateau.
On this episode, you’ll learn:
- The importance of being aware of the reoccurring themes in your life.
- Why you have to ask the right questions.
- Set a date for when you’re going to launch that new thing.
- How the universe conspires to help you.
- Knowing when it’s time to make a change and go in a different direction.
- How to know when to put an idea in the garage until later.
- The value of knowing what you don’t want.
- The real deal about monetizing your podcast and working with advertisers.
- The advice Rana received from the head of Apple Podcasts.
- The power of telling yourself that it’s going to be okay even if you don’t believe it yet.
- Being led by your why and knowing that the work you’re doing is bigger than you.
VISIT RANA AT ranacampbell.com.
FOLLOW RANA AT…
LISTEN TO DREAMS IN DRIVE AT dreamsindrive.com.
FOLLOW DREAMS IN DRIVE AT…
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Thank you for listening! And hey, if you love it, please click here to leave us a Rating & Review on iTunes!
JOIN SUPPORT IS SEXY!
[Music: “Easy” by SPCZ]