Fitness expert and celebrity trainer Holly Del Rosso learned a lesson in resilience very early in her childhood, when her mom left their family when Holly was 12 years old, and she and her brother went to live with her Italian great aunt, who showed her what it was to “take the reigns” and work hard.
Since then, Holly has tapped into that resilience again and again as she fought to build a business and career that married her love of fitness, her activism, and her desire to change lives. On this episode, Holly openly shares her winding road filled with moments of disappointment, failures and bad waitressing, and how this all led her to creating a life where she is finally able to truly follow her dream.
As an expert who has appeared Dr. Oz, in Shape and SELF, Holly shares her morning routine, how to be healthy on your own terms, and how you can help her spread a little girl power to young women in South Central and East Los Angeles.
On this episode you’ll learn…
- The importance of having someone in your corner who tells you to get back out there and fight.
- When you do what you love to do, people notice.
- How to build your client list and show people your passion.
- What people misunderstand about the fitness industry.
- Why going above and beyond is a key to success.
- What working out does for women entrepreneurs.
- 3 top tips for getting fit and eating healthy in a way that makes sense for you and your lifestyle.
- How a devastating moment in your life may be the best blessing for you.
- How business coaches and mentors should be a part of your team.
Thank you for listening! And hey, if you love it, click here to leave us a Rating & Review on iTunes!
VISIT Holly at hollydelrosso.com
SUPPORT GirlFIT by clicking here.
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
[Music: “Someone Else’s Memories” by Revolution Void]