Katie Hunt is the founder of Tradeshow Bootcamp, a business strategist, a mentor to creative entrepreneurs and host of Proof to Product podcast. Tradeshow Bootcamp provides knowledge, tools and mentors to its members to help prepare them for the wholesale market and large-scale trade shows. After creating her own successful stationery business, Katie decided to share her expertise with other in her field, and has since taught classes for CreativeLive, The Savvy Experience, Seanwes Conference, Be Sage Conference, Unique Camp, and Makers Nation.
On this episode of Support is Sexy podcast, Katie shares insider secrets to having a successful trade show appearance, including common mistakes entrepreneurs make, where you should focus (retail vs wholesale) and how to know when to say “no.” Plus: Mom guilt. How to deal with it and how to get over it.
On this episode, we discuss:
- What it means to sell to retail and wholesale.
- Why you should start with retail.
- The value of a solo retreat.
- Assessing what it would this look like if it were easy.
- Our yeses need to matter.
- The importance of hiring a team.
- 3 common and costly mistakes entrepreneurs at trade shows make.
- How to make good on your follow ups and personalized.
VISIT TRADESHOW BOOTCAMP AT tradeshowbootcamp.com.
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Stop Trying To Build Your Dream Business All Alone. CLICK HERE Here To Join The Support Is Sexy Mastermind And Connect With Women Who Are There to Support You!
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
[Music: “Time Flux” by Revolution Void]