Kendrick Shope is the creator of Sales School, a leading sales training for women entrepreneurs, and the Authentic Selling® process, which has created millions of dollars in revenue and new business for her clients. Kendrick also hosts her own podcast and TV show, Sell Like A Woman, reaching nearly 100,000 followers in six continents, and on this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, Kendrick shares why women and men sell differently (and why that’s okay!), how to get over the “icky” feeling you may have about sales and her top three strategies for authentic selling. Plus, how her “Dr. Dre Formula” can make your sales copy sing.
More on this episode:
- Coaching is an investment.
- Decision fatigue is real.
- Don’t be a sales bully.
- You should never feel icky about selling.
- Learn how to follow your sales guardrails.
- Kendrick’s Dr. Dre formula for effective sales copy.
- 3 strategies for effective selling.
- Why men and women sell differently.
- The gold is in the followup.
- How to be strategic with your free content.
VISIT KENDRICK SHOPE AT kendrickshope.com.
CONNECT WITH KENDRICK SHOPE AT…
Are you tired of trying to build your dream business all alone? CLICK HERE Here To Join The Support Is Sexy Mastermind And Connect With Women Who Are There To Support You!
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
[Music: “Time Flux” by Revolution Void]