Kongit Farrell is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and her therapeutic approach is eclectic, but firmly rooted in CBT, Narrative and Solution-Focused methodologies. She is an EMDR therapist and is completing advanced course work in Sex Therapy at The Buehler Institute of Orange County. Kongit, who earned her B.S. in Communication at the University of Southern California and her M.A. in Clinical Psychology at Pepperdine University, is the Founder of the Inspired Journey Counseling Center in Downtown Los Angeles. On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, Kongit talks about the importance of learning to lean out as successful women.
ON THIS EPISODE:
- The importance of mental health and wellness
- Allowing yourself to be pulled in the right direction
- Why it’s OK to have a winding path to creating your success and creating your business.
- The benefit of struggle
- Therapy is increasing your psychological literacy
- Why successful women have to learn to occasionally lean out
CONNECT WITH KONGIT FARRELL kongitfarrell.com
Stop trying to build your business all alone. CLICK HERE to join the Support is Sexy mastermind and connect with diverse women entrepreneurs around the world!
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
[Music: “Time Flux” by Revolution Void]