It’s one thing to build a best-in-class communications agency that has stood the test of time for more than a decade, but Lee Caraher, CEO of Double Forte has done even more. She has built a company that makes leaving the organization a pleasurable experience and creates an environment that honors millennials as much as more mature employees and keeps former employees coming back to work for her again and again.
On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, Lee explains how she built a millennial-minded company, what the Boomerang Principle is, and the value of ensuring that your employees have a “positive exit” if and when they leave your company.
On this episode we discuss:
- How to be authentic in your communications channels
- Why it pays to do what’s right for the client even when it “hurts.”
- What it means to build a company that is “millennial-minded.”
- How to retain millennial employees.
- The Boomerang Principle
- How to ensure a “positive exit” for employees.
VISIT DOUBLE FORTE AT double-forte.com.
CONNECT WITH DOUBLE FORTE at…
VISIT LEE CAHAHER at leecaraher.com.
Are You Tired Of Trying To Build Your Dream Business All Alone? CLICK HERE Here To Join The Support Is Sexy Mastermind And Connect With Women Who Are There To Support You!
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
[Music: “Time Flux” by Revolution Void]