Pam Perry knew very early on that she was meant to be an entrepreneur — partly because she liked figuring out more efficient ways of doing things and partly because she was fired from nearly every job she had as a teenager. Seventeen years later, Pam is celebrating nearly two decades as CEO of Pam Perry PR and Founder of Ministry Marketing Solutions — helping her clients push their dreams forward, spread their message and deliver on their promises.
On this episode, Pam talks about evolving your brand, telling your story, creating authentic connections and the essential must-dos for every entrepreneur to become media-ready.
On this episode you’ll learn:
- Smart advice for networking offline.
- How to foster authentic connections.
- How to pay it forward.
- Ways that social media may intimidate us.
- Why people aren’t buying your products, they’re buying you and your story.
- Why you shouldn’t shy away from the failures.
- The importance of learning all you can about the industry you’re interested in, joining organizations and connecting with mentors.
- Pam’s 3 must-do media tips for entrepreneurs.
- The one thing you must have to be media-ready.
- Utilizing collaborations to expand your brand.
VISIT PAM PERRY AT PamPerryPR.com.
FOLLOW PAM PERRY AT…
RESOURCES MENTIONED ON THIS EPISODE:
Blog 2 Print (service that lets you turn your blog into a book)
Thank you for listening! And hey, if you love it, please click here to leave us a Rating & Review!
JOIN SUPPORT IS SEXY!
[Music: “Easy” by SPCZ]