Rebecca Gordon was 24 years old when she quit her day job and decided to become a full-time entrepreneur in the astrology space, but she has always had an entrepreneur mindset and a love of astronomy. Still it wasn’t until a mentor pointedly asked her what she wanted out of life that she had the courage to even admit that she wanted to pursue her true passion — astrology — and later made that leap.
On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, Rebecca shares the ways we can allow our curiosity and what we’re naturally drawn to guide us, why we all have a purpose here on earth and why it’s imperative that you have an answer when someone asks you this simple question: “What do you want?” PLUS, she gives me the personal reading I didn’t know I needed!
On this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to avoid burnout and overwhelm.
- We are all born for a reason.
- Why you MUST have an answer when someone asks you what you want to do.
- What most of us often misunderstand about astrology.
- What astrology and our business charts can tell us about ourselves as women entrepreneurs.
- Plus, Rebecca gives me the reading of LIFE, and shares what you can learn from it, too.
VISIT REBECCA GORDON AT mypathastrology.com
FOLLOW REBECCA GORDON AT…
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Wheels of Light: Chakras, Auras and the Healing Energy of the Body by Rosalyn Bruyere (Touchstone, 1994)
Linda Goodman’s Love Signs: A New Approach to the Human Heart by Linda Goodman (Harper Perennial, Reissue 2013)
Your Body and the Stars: The Zodiac as Your Wellness Guide by Rebecca Gordon and Dr. Sharon Marango (Atria, 2016)
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
JOIN SUPPORT IS SEXY!
[Music: “Easy” by SPCZ]