We often hear stories about entrepreneurs who have had to survive and navigate their failures; but for Tiffany Crenshaw, CEO of Intellect Resources, some of her greatest challenges came when her company was experiencing exponential growth. Intellect Resources is a recruiting and staffing firm focused exclusively in the healthcare IT industry, and after experiencing a big boom after the recession, her business hit the Inc 500 list at #39 in 2013, winning the 4th fastest growing woman owned business in North America and more.
On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, Tiffany shares how to prepare yourself for success, why it can be lonely at the top and the importance of pausing and creating space to think about what’s next even when you’re in the midst of rapid growth.
On this episode, we discuss:
- Make room for failure and try again.
- See the opportunities during the down times.
- How to keep a 20-year-old business relevant.
- How to prepare yourself for rapid growth in your business.
- How to pause and create space for thinking about what’s next.
- Don’t be afraid to let your feminine energy come into your business.
VISIT INTELLECT RESOURCES AT intellectresources.com.
CONNECT WITH INTELLECT RESOURCES AT…
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
[Music: “Time Flux” by Revolution Void]