Abagail Pumphrey is from a small town in Kansas City, Missouri, where she grew up in a community of 2000 people in a town with just one spotlight. Today, as co-founder of Think Creative Collective, she and her business partner Emylee have an online community of more than 20,000 creative entrepreneurs who take their courses, read their content and trust them to share their wisdom about how to build and grow their businesses.
On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, Abagail shares the journey of creating and pivoting in your business, and five things every woman entrepreneurs need to know about what it truly takes to pivot.
On this episode we discuss:
- How to learn from the flops.
- How much energy you put into your business is how much you’ll get out.
- The importance of vision casting and taking small, consistent steps toward that vision.
- Going from one-to-one service to one-to-many
- How to go from making it work to making it rain!
- 5 things we need to know about pivoting
- The role mindset plays in your success.
VISIT THINK CREATIVE COLLECTIVE AT thinkcreativecollective.com
CONNECT WITH THINK CREATIVE COLLECTIVE
CONNECT WITH ABAGAIL PUMPHREY AT…
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
[Music: “Time Flux” by Revolution Void]