Kimi Morton and Pua Pakele and Cabot are obsessed with freedom — freedom for themselves and for others. When the two business partners, who met while both working part-time in the fitness industry, finally made the move to focus on their business together, they say it felt like a Thelma-and-Louise moment! It was real!
Today, they’re excited to help other entrepreneurs have support while building their business and giving their freedom through programs they offer with their company BLE Digital. On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, we chat about making that big leap, the power of having a witness to help you with your transition, the role mindset plays in your success and getting serious about what lights you up!
On this episode, we discuss:
- How to make the shift from something you love to something new.
- The importance of a great partnership
- have a weekly planning process
- Don’t be afraid of the “sparkle and barf” moments.
- Why clarity comes with taking action.
- The anti-hustle movement
- Remembering that your vibe affects your tribe.
- Why mindset matters so much!
VISIT KIMI AND PUA AT BLEDigital.com.
CONNECT WITH KIMI AND PUA…
Broke Ass to Badass Course at Brokeasstobadass.com
Broke Ass to Badass Podcast https://bledigital.com/podcast/
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
[Music: “Time Flux” by Revolution Void]