With more than 20 years of media experience, Emmy-award-winning broadcast journalist Katrina Cravy has now started her own company to help entrepreneurs attract the media and train executives to be their best on camera. Her book, On-Air – Insider Secrets to Attract the Media and Get Free Publicity promises to make you think like the media and transform the way you market your business to any audience.
On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, Katrina shares how to wrap your message in a bow, shift your mindset for the “big interview” and her must H.A.V.E. formula for every interview. Plus, why press releases are dead and you need to personalize your pitch!
On this episode we discuss:
- Why internships are still important.
- How to rap your message in a bow.
- Your message is not about you.
- How to answer the question “Why do I care?” when producers ask.
- The benefits of starting local.
- Be open to feedback.
- Mindset is a key preparation tool for the “big interview.”
- Katrina’s Must H.A.V.E. formula
VISIT KATRINA CRAVY at katrinacravy.com.
THE FIRST 3 PEOPLE TO ASK KATRINA A QUESTION ON THE CONTACT US PAGE AT KATRINACRAVY.COM WILL RECEIVE A SPECIAL GIFT!
CONNECT WITH KATRINA CRAVY ON…
Stop Trying To Build Your Business All Alone. CLICK HERE Here To Join The Support Is Sexy Mastermind And Connect With Diverse Women Entrepreneurs Around The World!
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
[Music: “Time Flux” by Revolution Void]