In this Where Is She Now episode of Support is Sexy, Elayne catches up with YorYoga founder and Reebok marketing executive Kremena Yordanova. Kremena has been getting the support she needs, expanding her brand, and practicing being unapologetic with her priorities. She even shares her own meditation practice with us and how she listens to her body to evaluate opportunities. Find out how Kremena has embraced change over the last two years and stop playing small in this episode of Support is Sexy.
Elayne Fluker is the author of the new book, “Get Over ‘I Got It’: How to Stop Playing Superwoman, Get Support and Remember that Having It All Doesn’t Mean Doing It All Alone.” As host of the SUPPORT IS SEXY podcast, she interviews more than 500 successful women entrepreneurs around the world, who share inspiring, true stories of the ups and the downs of their entrepreneurial journeys. Elayne is also the founder of SiS.Academy, an online learning platform for women entrepreneurs. For more information about Elayne Fluker, please visit elaynefluker.com. Thank you for listening!
About our Guest:
Kremena Yordanova, born and raised in Bulgaria, is a self-taught entrepreneur who went from a junior purser on a cruise ship to the corporate world and blended in yoga along the way. Kremena sees yoga as a way of thriving amidst the demands of modern life. She founded YorYoga based in Amsterdam in 2012 and has since organized seven international Yoga, Food, and Wine Retreats and multiple workshops and has taught countless Strala Yoga classes.
Insight from this episode:
- The benefits of working with a life coach and how one can help you clarify your priorities.
- Reasons why yoga can help busy women to not only take a break but also make connections with ourselves and others.
- Details on how Kremena incorporates the values of both yoga and entrepreneurship into her corporate job.
- How tea unexpectedly helped Kremena feel better, build community, and expand her brand.
Quotes from the show:
- “Any project on my plate right now, I’m really excited to do because it’s always with friends.” –Kremena Yordanova Support is Sexy Ep. #759
- “Anything that doesn’t align with the bigger mission of who I want to become, it simply needs to be ‘Thank you, no.’” –Kremena Yordanova Support is Sexy Ep. #759
- “There is nothing wrong with maintaining [a busy lifestyle] as long as it’s not at the price of something else. We take big pride in being busy, busy for the sake of it, but if you give yourself permission to stop, evaluate, breathe, connect, is this still worth it?” –Kremena Yordanova Support is Sexy Ep. #759
- “If people are being seen, they tend to do so much more.” –Kremena Yordanova Support is Sexy Ep. #759
- “People really resonate with the energy when you are actually doing it because you want to do it… what you do is special because it’s special to you.” –Kremena Yordanova Support is Sexy Ep. #759
- “I have nothing to prove in that field [of yoga]. I just want to get the best of my potential and the best of my work to be experienced by more people and get the joy out of it.” –Kremena Yordanova Support is Sexy Ep. #759
Try code supportissexy for 10% off any YorYoga Retreat
Try code yoryoga20 for a discount on YorYoga Tea (Europe only)
Facebook: Elayne Fluker
LinkedIn: Elayne Fluker
Youtube: Elayne Fluker
Support is Sexy
Website: Support is Sexy Podcast
Facebook: Support is Sexy
Youtube: Support is Sexy Podcast Playlist
Post-production for this episode was provided by Podcast Laundry.
[Music: “Stomp and Clap” by Scott Holmes from Free Music Archive]