Michelle Villalobos struggled to make money in her business for the first seven years, although she worked nonstop on building it. Eventually she got to the point when she thought about giving up. The turning point? A mentor who completely shifted her perspective (a mentor who, at first, she didn’t think she’d like).
On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, Michelle — who is now a professional speaker, “Superstar” brand strategist, and owner of a seven-figure business — talks about coming to the realization that it’s time for a change in your business, how the right mentor may completely change your life, why immersion events could be the perfect shift your business and how to build your own superstar brand. Plus, the important distinction between the anchors versus the engines in your life.
On this episode you’ll learn:
- How to get through those moments in business when you feel like giving up.
- Why, in the beginning of your business, you may have to experiment to find your specialty.
- How the right mentor may change your life.
- Inside immersion events: how they work and how they may work for your business.
- 3 tips for hosting your own powerful immersion event.
- How to upsell and provide more value.
- Ways to create your rock bottom and get in alignment.
- The importance of evaluating your income model.
- How to sell the cure, not the medicine.
- Be aware if your partnerships are born out of sense of lack.
- How to stop hiding and build your superstar brand.
- The important distinction between anchors and engines.
- How to leverage speaking for revenue in your business.
- How to sell without selling.
VISIT MICHELLE VILLALOBOS AT michellevillalobos.com.
GET A FREE DOWNLOAD FROM MICHELLE ON HOSTING 6-FIGURE RETREATS AT SmallEventsBig.money.
FOLLOW MICHELLE VILLALOBOS AT…
RESOURCES MENTIONED INTHIS EPISODE:
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
Click here to join the Support is Sexy mastermind and connect with women entrepreneurs around the world!