On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, career coach Susan Peppercorn — founder of Positive Workplace Partners and author of the new book, Ditch Your Inner Critic at Work — shares crucial questions we need to ask ourselves to ditch our own inner critic, to find happiness within our work, to navigate conflict, break free of toxic environments and more. Plus, just how important it is to choose your happiness and wellness above all else.
Discussed on this episode:
- Why the Lean Startup model works.
- Why coaching is crucial for your success.
- What’s the first thing to do when you get stuck at a crossroads.
- Break your goals down into manageable steps.
- 5 questions to help you ditch your inner critic.
- How do you define your happiness.
VISIT POSITIVE WORKPLACE PARTNERS AT positiveworkplacepartners.com.
CONNECT WITH SUSAN PEPPERCORN…
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
National Suicide Prevention Line (CALL 1-800-273-8255)
Are you a woman entrepreneur who is ready to step into the spotlight and share your message with the world? You must consider podcast guesting! CLICK HERE to find out more!
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
[Music: “Time Flux” by Revolution Void]