Tyrona Heath, Global Lead of the B2B Institute at LinkedIn and owner of her own B2B Consulting agency — Spectacled Marketer, is passionate about connecting people to information needed to make intelligent decisions. She delivers educational content to help marketers stay on top of the latest in B2B marketing strategies, and teaches and writes about B2B marketing, inbound marketing strategy, account-based marketing, social selling, content marketing as well as leadership, diversity, and inclusion.
Ty is also the former President of LinkedIn’s Black Inclusion Group (BIG) and the Co-Founder of LinkedIn’s annual TransformHER conference, where women come together to learn how to navigate personal and professional issues in their lives.
In this deep dive workshop that was first presented to members of our Support is Sexy Mastermind, Ty teaches you how to rock your LinkedIn profile and make the most of your connections.
- Best practices on LinkedIn
- Key components of a solid, standout LinkedIn Profile
- What to include in your summary
- Special features that help tell your story
- How to position your past experiences
- How to make your profile highly searchable
- How to reach out to new connections
- The best way to follow up with new connections
- What’s new at LinkedIn, including LinkedIn Live
- An inside view of Ty’s own LinkedIn Profile
CONNECT WITH TYRONA HEATH
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
[Music: “Time Flux” by Revolution Void]