Charlotte Pearce is founder and CEO of the innovative company, InkPact, which blends the personal touch of handwritten notes with technology that allows you to reach out and delight customers, clients and contacts at scale. InkPacts’s goal is to help you “deliver something truly unforgettable to people that brings them closer to your brand.” On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, Charlotte talks about how she blended the personal touch with technology, the importance of surprise and delight for your customers, how to create a win-win-win and how pushing yourself just two millimeters more can lead to your success.
On this episode, we discuss:
- How to surprise and delight your customers.
- How to have the personal touch in the age of automation.
- Charlotte’s -“two-millimeters-more” rule.
- How to create a win-win-win in every situation.
- Why you should build first with customer feedback and and then incorporate technology before spending the big dollars.
VISIT INKPACT AT inkpact.com.
CONNECT WITH INKPACKT…
CONNECT WITH CHARLOTTE PEARCE
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
CLICK HERE to join the Support is Sexy mastermind and connect with diverse women entrepreneurs around the world!
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
[Music: “Time Flux” by Revolution Void]