New Jersey native Kailei Carr always knew that she was a multi-passionate with a wide range of interests — with aspirations to be a doctor, a hairdresser and an oil painter when she was just five years old. By the time she reached college, Kailei felt pulled to become an entrepreneurship major (along with two other majors: media management and marketing and innovation, because multi-passionate)!
- Why you should keep your day job until you figure out your business.
- How your personal brand represents you.
- How to always show up as your best self in the office and in your life.
- The key question to ask yourself to determine the core values for your brand
- Why your personal style matters and how it plays into your performance.
- The importance of staying present and keeping your head up.
- Smart ways to connect with new clients (including savvy social media hacks)
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
READY TO CREATE A BUSINESS & LIFE YOU LOVE?