Myriam Taylor started her first business when she was just 7-years-old, selling perfumes and oils to her parents and an auntie, who was one of her best clients. Her parents were activists and refugees who came to Portugal in the 1970s from Angola, and as a minority Portugal, Myriam was bullied often and grew compelled to be socially engaged.
Today Myriam, a social justice advocate, is determined for all women — around the world — to feel accepted and beautiful through her new multitiered content platform and her luxury haircare line for multi-textured hair called Muxima.
On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, the Founder and Dreamer-in-Chief speaks passionately about launching a new product out of a powerful pain point during her pregnancy, the power of having love and heart at the center of your brand and why you always have to believe in the possibilities.
On this episode you’ll learn:
- How to create a product that reflects who you are as a person.
- Launching a beauty brand that’s innovative.
- Incorporating a social good component into your brand.
- Her advice for how to test your products before going to market.
- Why she believes in a triple bottom line: people, planet and profit.
- Why you have to always believe in the possibilities.
VISIT MUXIMA Muxima at Www.muxima.net
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
SPECIAL OFFER TO SUPPORT IS SEXY LISTENERS! THE FIRST THREE LISTENERS TO VISIT THE WEBSITE MUXIMA.COM AND SEND A NOTE TO SAY YOU HEARD ABOUT MUXIMA THROUGH SUPPORT IS SEXY OR ELAYNE FLUKER WILL GET A FREE MUXIMA TRAVEL PACK!
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
NEED SUPPORT FOR YOURSELF OR YOUR BUSINESS?