For Monaica Ledell, entrepreneurship was a birthright. She saw her parents, both entrepreneurs , go from extreme poverty to building a business that enabled them to care for their family and send each of their four daughters to college.
Today, Monaica is a serial entrepreneur who runs her companies Truth Hacking and Mommy Breadwinner, and who has helped her clients generate nearly $10 million in sales. On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, the Wichita, Kansas, native talks about the importance of having the courage to reach out to other entrepreneurs who are way ahead of you, getting over the roadblocks that keep many women from making the sale and closing the “big’ deals, and why you shouldn’t try to sell like a man.
On this episode you’ll learn:
- The value of reaching out to people who are way ahead of you.
- Why it’s crucial to learn how to make the sale.
- Why your self-worth may be standing in the way of making the big deals.
- Why selling a person, a product or a service is the same.
- What many women entrepreneurs get wrong about sales.
- The difference in how women sell and how men sell.
- Why you SHOULDN’T try to sell like a man.
- How your compassion and empathy can cause you to make assumptions
- How she inspires moms to have more play and more dough.
- The secret to success for serial entrepreneurs.
VISIT MONAICA LEDELL AT….
FOLLOW MONAICA LEDELL AT…
Resources mentioned in this episode:
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
NEED SUPPORT FOR YOURSELF OR YOUR BUSINESS?